Washington Area Network Services, LLC (WANS) is a technology solutions provider based in Washington, DC. Founded in 2001, WANS specializes in providing technology solutions to assist small and medium sized businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
In the face of increasingly competitive markets, we seek to help our clients achieve a strategic advantage by deploying smart and strategic technology solutions with a low total cost of ownership and a high return on investment. It is our mission to help you take advantage of new technologies to become — and remain leaders in your field.
Our competitive advantage
- Thurgood Marshall Center Trust, Inc
- Washington Literacy Council
- Free Minds Book Club & Writing Workshop
- DC Department of Consumer & Regulatory Affairs
- Marshall Heights Community Development Organization
- Howard University
- Ethiopian Community Center
- DC Children Trust Fund
- Think Local First DC
- Regional Addiction Prevention, Inc.
- Healthy Families/Thriving Communities Collaborative Council
- Ward and Ward Mental Health Services
- Academy Of Hope Public Charter School
- Washington Area Community Investment Fund
- Smith and Boyette
We are a trusted partner for technology contracts in the region
WANS is a Black-owned company with over 20 years experience. We are certified and in good standing with a number of contracting certifications in the DC area.
Do you have the right strategy in place for your IT systems?
Our digital audit provides a comprehensive analysis of your IT infrastructure and identifies opportunities for improvements. Sign up for a demo from our expert team and learn more about how WANS can help you maximize your technology spending.